The Sony A7S II Camera
The newest in the now legendary A7 series, A7S II is aimed at motion picture and low light image capture, and sports a list of features that make it one of the top underwater video capture systems available in the market today.
- 12.2 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor with BIONZ X processing engine
- Sensitivity up to ISO 409,600
- 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning
- 5-axis optical image stabilization in body
- Fast Intelligent AF with enhanced speed and accuracy
- Smooth focus tracking for focus during video recording
- S-Log3 gamma curve with 14-stop latitude
- 120fps recording for slow motion capture (in 1080P)
Compact size. Class leading ergonomics. Nikonos, Sony FE, and Canon DSLR lens support. The list of features that have made this one of the most successful Nauticam releases ever are well documented. Learn more
This housing was updated alongside the release of the A7R II camera to support its locking mode dial, also used in A7S II. Full details of this update are detailed here. An upgrade kit (user installable pn 17455) is available for existing NA-A7 housing owners, and the update has been installed as standard equipment in all housings shipped since August 24, 2015.