The World's Premier Underwater Photo, Ocean Conservation and Rebreather Event!
Join us for world class diving on the North wall & Northwest Point of Grand Cayman, where sheer walls and hundreds of dive sites await you including the world famous Kittiwake wreck! You’ll dive with Pros in the Photo and Video world, and meet many of the Who’s Who in the Rebreather diving world! The fall event offers laid back diving and you’ll get a chance to test out the latest in underwater housings, strobes and cameras from Reef Photo & Video and Nauticam. Dive with Ryan Canon from Reef Photo, Chris Parsons from Nauticam, Curt Bowen of Rebreather World and ADM, Paul Barnett from Light & Motion and Adam Hanlon from Wetpixel. Learn about new products and technologies, or test out a Semi or fully Closed Circuit Rebreather! This event is open to recreational and technical OC and CCR divers, with profiles for everyone from shallow reefs to sheer deep walls & wrecks. New photo buffs and experienced shooters are all welcome!
Entrance fees to photo competition included. 100% of fees are donated to ocean and marine life conservation.
- 6 days of boat trips – Open Deck – 3 hours
- Dive with Rebreather manufacturers and Photo Pros!
- Unlimited shore diving @ Cobalt Coast & Lighthouse Point
- Kittiwake Wreck & Sand chute dive
- Stingray City dive
- Exploration dive
- UV Black light night dive by Light & Motion
- Underwater Poker rally for great prizes!
- CCR Pool Dives! Test dive the latest in Rebreather Technology
- Unlimited Nitrox included for OC divers
- Unlimited Scrubber & Gases for CCR divers
- All tanks included for OC and CCR divers
- Profiles for recreational to technical dives
CCR demos: Evo, Explorer, GEM, Inspiration, KISS, Meg Pathfinder, O2ptima, Poseidon MKVI, rEvo, Sentinel, Titan
Accommodations and Meals:
- 7-nights’ accommodations ~ double occupancy
- 7-day full meal plan w/gratuity
- Lion fish tasting
- Welcome Cocktail
- Seven Fathoms Rum Tasting evening
- Tax & service charges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
Divers: $2,300. CCR Divers: $2,800. Non Divers: $2,100.
Prices are double occupancy. Your reservation is confirmed with a $1,000 deposit. Full refund available up to July 1st, 2013